At Cutis Laser Clinics, we know that certain skin concerns can sometimes prevent you from putting your best face forward. Medical-grade skin rejuvenation facials in Singapore can help you manage these concerns, helping you on track to healthy and glowing skin.
Whether you’re dealing with clogged pores, breakouts, dull skin, or visible fine lines, we have the right facial for you.
1. CLARIFYING MEDICAL-GRADE FACIAL with SAPPHIRE
This facial combines Sapphire Blue Light Therapy, Diamondtome Microdermabrasion, Extractions and Specialized Mask. Clarifying Facial helps clarify congested skin by removing dead skin cells and killing acne-causing bacteria. It also helps get rid of impurities, leaving you with clear and nourished skin.
Recommended for: This is ideal for all skin types, especially congested, oily, and acne-prone skin.
- Sapphire Blue Light Therapy – This treats acne and skin surface problems using blue LED in a range of 415nm. The US FDA has also cleared Sapphire Blue Light therapy to clear inflammation, get rid of acne-causing bacteria, close the pores, and heal the skin.
- DiamondTome Microdermabrasion – This removes dead skin cells, leaving it suppler and more vibrant. It uses natural diamond chips to clear away dirt and debris. Microdermabrasion is non-invasive, pain-free, and has no downtime.
- Specialized Mask – A mask suitable for your skin type is then used to hydrate and nourish your skin.
2. ANTI-AGING FACIAL with PERFECTIO+
This skin rejuvenating facial is a combination of Perfectio+ Dual Light Therapy, DiamondTome Microdermabrasion and a specialized mask. Anti-aging Facial with Perfectio+ has also been awarded “Best Firming Facial” from HerWorld Spa Awards 2019.
Recommended for: This is suitable for all skin types, particularly in areas with skin laxity or where firming is required.
- Perfectio+ Dual Light Therapy – This treats all layer of the skin (from surface to its core) using the combination of red and infrared light. The US FDA has also cleared Perfectio+ for rejuvenating the skin, stimulating collagen production, and reducing fine lines. This targets the melanin to minimize age spots and improve dull skin complexion.
- DiamondTome Microdermabrasion – This gently removes the outermost layers of dead skin cells, which helps reveal a suppler and a more vibrant complexion. Microdermabrasion also improves the texture of the skin and helps promote healthy new skin.
- Specialized Mask – A specialized mask suitable for your skin will be used for further hydration and nourishment of the skin.
3. PREMIUM ANTI-AGING FACIAL with EXILIS
This “go-to” facial skin rejuvenation treatment in Singapore is a combination of BTL Exilis Ultra and Gold Collagen Face Mask with DiamondTome Microdermabrasion.
Recommended for: This is ideal for all skin types, especially in areas where firming is needed or where signs of skin laxity are present.
- BTL Exilis Ultra – This FDA-cleared non-invasive skin tightening treatment addresses face and body concerns using radiofrequency and ultrasound energies. Exilis Ultra has been clinically proven to tighten the skin, target fat deposits, and improve skin appearance effectively with minimal to zero discomfort.
- DiamondTome Microdermabrasion – This exfoliation procedure removes dead skin cells, improving skin texture and color. Microdermabrasion also stimulates the elastic tissue beneath the skin’s surface, giving way for the growth of healthy new skin.
- Specialized mask – To further hydrate and nourish your skin, a specialized mask suitable for your skin type will be used.
This effective anti-aging treatment uses activated vegetable carbon to purify and detoxify the skin. Carbon is also a well-known ingredient that can absorb excess sebum and other impurities in the pores. You can turn to this facial for:
- Clearing pores (reduce blackheads and whiteheads)
- Reducing acne
- Improving fine lines
- Removing dead skin cells
With its blend of safe and natural exfoliating ingredients, V Carbon can help brighten and regenerate the skin. This facial is also formulated with clinically proven antioxidants (Black Ginger Extract and Liquorice Extracts) that can reduce inflammation and protect skin from impurities.
V Carbon involves an application of liquid carbon over the skin, penetrating the pores. This is followed by the V Carbon spray with a gentle massage on the area of concern. This spray contains Gabellina, a clinically proven ingredient that regulates the depth of the peel while offering an immediate lifting effect.
Is it okay to get a facial if I have sensitive skin?
Most of our Medical-Grade Skin Facials are suitable for all skin types, and a consultation with our aesthetic doctor will help determine which facial suits you best.
Can I wear makeup after a facial?
This will depend on a number of factors like your skin’s sensitivity and the type of facial you’ll be undergoing. It is, however, important to keep your face clean and follow all the post-care instructions provided by the clinic or your aesthetician.
Will my skin look red after a facial?
Facials can leave your skin cleaner, revived, and more youthful. However, depending on your individual profile or skin’s sensitivity, your face may become rosy or slightly red, particularly after a microdermabrasion. Our therapist/aesthetic doctor will give you post-care guidelines for managing any post-treatment concern.
How often should I get a facial?
Once a month is the most common recommendation, but this will still depend on the state of your skin and beauty goals. If you, for instance, have specific skin problems that you’re looking to treat or improve, you may need to have facials more often than every 4 weeks.
We encourage you to contact our clinic or book an appointment to learn more about these skin rejuvenation treatments in Singapore and start your journey towards a healthy and glowing skin.